A new program from kellydesigns, ideas will help you create a long range decorating plan and vision for your home. This one-on-one session with Kelly is intended to ease the overwhelming feeling of ‘so much to do, so little time, too small a budget’ by developing a step-by-step plan that can be phased in on your own terms and timetable. An ideas designs session can help you avoid costly mistakes while making a design plan for your home.
Our meetings start with a walk through of your home and a discus- sion of your thoughts and desires for your ‘ultimate vision’. Immediately following, the consult will then focus on each room, group of rooms or entire house, including a schematic for colors, fabrics, each room including intended use and access/egress needs. Lastly we will discuss priorities, timing and budget for your plan. furniture styles, accessory and lighting needs as well as layouts of each room including intended use and access/egress needs. Lastly we will discuss priorities, timing and budget for your plan.
Within a week, you will receive a detailed written report that includes the ideas discussed with an implementation plan to transform your home to meet your vision on your terms.
- Summary of renovation projects including priorities and phased approach
- Color and style schematic – from walls, rugs and furniture to window treatments and accessories
- Furniture and rugs – assessment of existing and recommendations for changes including layout, sizes and style
- Window treatments – recommendations on style & fabrics
- Fixtures and finishes – from cabinet knobs to faucets and everything in between
- Lighting, accessories and art – recommendations on fixtures, accent & accessory pieces and art-existing or new and a plan which includes placement
- Organization – storage solutions
- List of recommended resources fo shopping